Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Cakes!

This time last Christmas I was working relentlessly on a huge range of stuff for Disney. The candles were just the first stage, and we ended up doing a whole range of cupcake and cake kits using a range of Disney characters (and for good measure, a Mr Men one too). This project was my baby – I took it from start to finish and while, at times, it was a baby I wanted to drown in a canal, now the end is a safe distance away I can safely say I enjoyed working on it.



It was at times immensely frustrating - mainly due to having to produce several multi-lingual versions of each pack, squeezing on as many different languages as humanly possible. Ultimately, it was worth it. A lot of work went into these, as well as the sticker sets and activity sheets that come with them, so seeing them on the shelves in supermarkets across the land is pretty awesome.



I was also pretty curious about how these worked as a consumer - so I made up a load of cakes! I'm happy to say I can follow my own instructions without any bother.

No comments: