Exciting mainly in that this is the first finished job I have seen 'out in the world' since I started my new job. It was quite a simple template design, and most of my work was in rendering up the box full of vouchers they liked so much they used twice.
Saturday, 1 December 2007
Lawrence Anthony Billboard
I've been in Egypt the last few weeks, but now I'm back I shall share this.

Exciting mainly in that this is the first finished job I have seen 'out in the world' since I started my new job. It was quite a simple template design, and most of my work was in rendering up the box full of vouchers they liked so much they used twice.
Exciting mainly in that this is the first finished job I have seen 'out in the world' since I started my new job. It was quite a simple template design, and most of my work was in rendering up the box full of vouchers they liked so much they used twice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment