What I have been working on is a few submissions for an online comic that came about through one of my shows. The chap organising it sent me a sample script and I produced a few sample panels for him to look at. I'm less happy with some of these ones than others (the outside one with the van, mainly) but I did a least learn quite a good way to letter.
Thursday, 19 July 2007
Online Comic Submissions
I've been a little busy recently; my show in London, sorting out and getting a design job (woo!) then graduating, then my sisters graduation, and many other things, meaning I've not had a lot of time for design/illustration stuff.
What I have been working on is a few submissions for an online comic that came about through one of my shows. The chap organising it sent me a sample script and I produced a few sample panels for him to look at. I'm less happy with some of these ones than others (the outside one with the van, mainly) but I did a least learn quite a good way to letter.



What I have been working on is a few submissions for an online comic that came about through one of my shows. The chap organising it sent me a sample script and I produced a few sample panels for him to look at. I'm less happy with some of these ones than others (the outside one with the van, mainly) but I did a least learn quite a good way to letter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment